Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#10236 Mar 23, 12:11am
2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
has anyone ever heard or seen a blue gts emblem? im going with a silver and blue theme and that red clashes with it soo much. also the stock center caps on the rims have a red ring. i was thinking about taping it all up and using the same paint i used for my calipers to go over it but that seems kinda ghetto to me. does anyone sell colored emblems or caps? (ill get new rims in time but for now..) i know theres colored toyota emblems but i want the gts emblem in blue! let me know what you guys think. im also going to take off my rear bumper, and paint the reinforcer blue to bring out the grill a lot better. if i dont like it i can go back to plan b which is just a black reinforcer. i want blue neons under the car, already have blue lights in my clear side markers. think this will all look tight or am i over do-ing it?

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Originally posted by eNinja:
. also the stock center caps on the rims have a red ring.
Thats strange, my stock rims have a blue ring. confused

I haven't seen a blue GTS emblem yet. Maybe you could paint that also. As for overdoing it, I dont think so. Im also doing a blue/silver theme and have blue neons to go with my interior, and I think it looks great.

Also post some pics after you paint the reinforcer on your rear bumper. thumbsup

[ 03-22-2003, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Karrion28 ]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I've seen people put a vinyl overlay over the GTS emblem if you are interested in doing that.

#10239 Mar 23, 9:40am
2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
Originally posted by CeliRacer:
I've seen people put a vinyl overlay over the GTS emblem if you are interested in doing that.
thats what my friend was telling me to do. and i was like "well if i mess up i can always buy another emblem from the dealership" but how did those come out? did it look stock? i dont want any red to show. and who makes em? bats? grin hit me up if you know where i can get these and if you can get me close up pictures on how they look.

check ebay, they always have some interesting things. search for GTS emblem. or GTS emblem. see what comes up. i did a search like taht one time because i wanted to buy a some black pearl emblems like on the lexus'

*2003 Black GT-S 6speed* TRD body kit, HID upgrade, clear corners, Matrix XRS shift knob, 02 tails, trd exhaust, AEM gen 2 CAI, TWM short shifter.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Actually, there is a guy who makes a vinyl overlay for the GTS. His screen name is GT2000quebec on nc.org. See if you can email him and ask for one.