Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I wanted to ask you a few questions on your gauge face and seat settings. Is the gauge face you got the new TRD Platinum Gauge Face and if so did you get a good deal on it and where did you get it from? Also I was thinking about getting the Sparco Torinos but wanna know about what seat modifications and other parts I may need besides the seats themselves because I hear there are specific Celica seat adapters I need to buy to fit my factory settings and also is there yet another part I need to purchase so the seats can slide back and forth too?

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
hey all,

anybody got the sparco torinos on their celica ride? was wondering what the deal is with all these adaptor parts...i know that something extra is needed but do you need to buy both the celica adapter mounts and also the torino sliding rails too? i definitely want the seats to fit perfectly and also want to be able to use all the options to slide them as well. if anyone has them or knows how the setup works definitely drop a line and i appreciate it amigos, later...

hey does anybody know how much those sparco torino seats cost each?

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Originally posted by asianjagr:
I wanted to ask you a few questions on your gauge face and seat settings. Is the gauge face you got the new TRD Platinum Gauge Face and if so did you get a good deal on it and where did you get it from? Also I was thinking about getting the Sparco Torinos but wanna know about what seat modifications and other parts I may need besides the seats themselves because I hear there are specific Celica seat adapters I need to buy to fit my factory settings and also is there yet another part I need to purchase so the seats can slide back and forth too?
Who are you directing these questions to?

Sparco Torinos retails for $699 each. In order to install the seats, you would need the brackets and sliders.

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
hey tony,

okay thanx man, yeah i know they are kinda pricey, some places have them for as low as $500-$550 a piece but then you gotta get the extras so both the celica mounts and sliders are like another $60-$75 per seat so that can add up, but definitely look great and can't wait to eventually get them done...thanks again...

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
No problem... I love mine. smile

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

Yeah, he's right. You gotta order the sliders and the car specific bracket. Also, make sure you get the sparco bolts (8M x 1.25) that mount everything together. I have the sparco roadsters, same install procedures. It's really simple. You should be cool with all that. Takes maybe two hours. If you have side airbags on your seat, make sure you disconnect the battery for about 20 seconds before you attempt to disconnect everything under the seat.

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
cool deal thanks a lot for the info guys...