Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#19244 May 29, 2:03pm
2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
hey guys...not that i have the money for all of this now but i would like to have all these mods on my celi in the not too distant future and i was wondering what kind of costs would be the norm...trd springs, trd exhaust and hotchkis sway bars? aside from buying all that stuff what would it typically cost me to have all that installed? thanks thumbsup

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
hey guys...not that i have the money for all of this now but i would like to have all these mods on my celi in the not too distant future and i was wondering what kind of costs would be the norm...trd springs, trd exhaust and hotchkis sway bars? aside from buying all that stuff what would it typically cost me to have all that installed? thanks thumbsup
dude, these are things you should do yourself. i'm somewhat mechanically inclined and although i haven't had the funds myself to work a whole lot on my celi i've assisted friends and my brother in installs. save yourself the money for more mods and learn about your car. it's easy to research sites like this or even get yourself a manual (i have both a cd and official repair manual). the few things i've done to my celi now are done just this way. you'll have more pride in your car. save the hardcore mods to the professionals since these simple mods only take a little time and elbow grease. thumbsup

2000 Black Gts 6-Speed
Flux Capacitor With Di-Lithium Crystals

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
i dont think you have to get them installed coz they are mostly a Do-It-Yourself mod..especially the exhaust, very easy bolt on, no need to be a wrench head..for the springs, i installed mine with a buddy, it's not easy and it's not hard either..just time consuming..for the sway bars, im not sure about it but i pretty much think it's not that hard coz it's just unbolting and bolting back the screws and replacing the stock sway bar..if you go the Installs section here in the forum, they have a step-by-step instruction, looks easy to me..but i cant say that really coz i havent done it yet..if you were to get them installed though, springs will cost you around $150-$200..im not sure bout the others..but i suggest you install them yourself, you get that satisfaction after you done it..goodluck! thumbsup