Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#4082 Oct 20, 7:17pm
I know that there is a big controversy on which is better the AEM Intake or the Injen intake, from what I have heard both are really good and are good additions to your car but for racing which would be better? Also what is better to go with a short ram since I live in an area that has snow and rain? Or should I not even worry about it and just make sure I clean the filter? What do you guys think?

Let me get my TOOL
That's not a tool that's a DAMN BRICK!

ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
They're the same thing, just flip a coin and pick one.

Injen has a good short ram intake.

K&N sells a kit called a "recharge kit" or something along those lines that is designed to clean filters.

Hope that helps thumbsup

So do you think I should just go with Injen Short Ram? The import shop I've been talking to has been telling me to probably stick with Injen because he said it is what he has seen work best with Celicas, he also said that I should probably sitck with short ram because it will be better for me since I'll need to drive my car in the winter and he says that it should do the job for me. What do you think?

Let me get my TOOL

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
it's a sketchy decision. luckily for us, so cal ppl, it doesn't rain all that much to where we have to worry about too much rain or flooding. if i were in a rainy city/state, i'd probs stay w/ a short ram. you really only have to worry about hydro lock around floods and all. not too much on light rain or anything, but i don't know how much rain you get over there. hope this helps a little.

Ya we get a descent amount of rain here. Plus it snows. Iowa's weather is always changing and we get EVERYTHING... It sucks... But oh well... LOL... I think I'm gonna stick with the short ram then and go Injen, unless someone can give me a good reason to think twice. thumbsup

Let me get my TOOL