Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I thought I introduce myself. For the past years I've always wanted a Toyota Celica. I've never owned one, but I'm really looking forward to owning one very soon. Im hoping by me joining this forum that I can gain some knowledge about the car and from searching throughout threads. I would also like to meet with everyone if we were to have a car meet. Well, I figure the best way to look for my dream car is here on the forum. I'm looking to trade my very clean, well taken care of 2000 Honda Civic EX 2D coupe.

The car has a 5spd manual transmission, with around 190k miles. I've taken really good care of the car and It's completely stock. I've kept up with all the maintenance and it runs really strong. No issues at all. I've replaced the Ac compressor, dryer tank, and the expansion valve last September. I have the original window sticker, OEM Honda book, spare tire, jack, and tools in the trunk. The car has a clean title, which is under my name. Never been in an accident, all the vin #s are still intact throughout the body and motor.

I'm looking to trade for an Toyota Celica from (2003+) I would prefer a manual transmission, but auto will be fine. I'm having a hard time posting pictures so, I've posted my wanted on from "Craigslist" I've left my contact number as well on my Craigslist listing as well.

http://galveston.craigslist.org/cto/5512942871.html

Last edited by BoostLee; Mar 29, 2016 2:16am. Reason: Edit