Time to sell Tiger Red, my bright red 2000 Toyota Celica GT. I've owned Tiger for about a year and a half and he has been an awesome, reliable, fun ride, but now it's time for a new owner to experience his awesomeness. He looks good and runs well, but could look and run better with a little TLC (time, labor, cash). He has power steering, power brakes, power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, power sunroof, intermittent wipers, rear wiper. All work well. Both front and rear windshield washers work. A/C is cold, heater is hot. Transmission shifts well. Upgraded Scion/Pioneer radio with Aux In and Sony subwoofer with 200 watt amp. New Pioneer speakers in front and rear. Fiberglass body kit looks good but front spoiler scrapes easily. You have to be careful pulling in and out of driveways. See pics of some damage that was there when I bought the car. The clear coat is peeling, just like with every other 2000-2005 Celica that hasn't been repainted. I just rubbed it out and waxed over the basecoat and it looks okay from 10 feet away, but it really needs a paint job. The engine idles a little high; I think it needs new O2 sensors. The check engine light comes on saying it needs O2 sensors and I just clear it and go on. It also reports a code 0770, which is shift solenoid E, a common issue in this model and not too hard nor expensive to fix. Doesn't affect driveability. It burns a little bit of oil, as is very common with the 1ZZ-FE engine, but not too bad. Just keep an eye on it. I have run Mobil One 10W-30 synthetic in him since I've owned him. Tires are fair, with a decent amount of tread left. Tiger has 155,500 miles on him. That will probably go up a little bit as I still drive him from time to time.

This car would be a great candidate for a tuner or for a Celica enthusiast. I would love to keep him, but alas, I need the money right now. Clean Kentucky title in hand, ready to go. $2150 or feel free to make an offer.

Please note: the clear coat is peeling. Thanks!!!