Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#5990 Sep 21, 5:22pm
Hey guys i am realy sorry about this, but can you guys team up and jot down all the websites that will lead me to engine mods, exterior mods, interior mods for the celica, gts years 2001-present? I really would appriciate it alot.

P.S. i know you guys have put down sites on the other boards, but i really don't feel like goin back and searching for them all.

I will own one in the future, wating for the 2003 this october-november!

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
huh? what is it that you want to do... you can find over a thousand things to do to your car on this website alone... check the image gallery http://gallery.ecelica.com

or even the "installs" section of this site...

not finding what you are looking for... checkout any honda site - they will show you just about ANYTHING thats available for the car - they know best because they have been around for a long time and have done a lot of crazy shit to thier PAID-OFF beaters.

most celica owners are still strugling to pay off thier $20,000 ride... and thats not easy when you're only 17-22 years old [Razz]

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

isaac #5992 Sep 21, 11:16pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Yea 99% of the mods and ideas for my car that I have I got from this webpage... It is your best bet for any mod you are looking to do.

[Linked Image from clubcelica.com]

#5993 Sep 21, 11:59pm
ok , well, basically i'm looking for the indiglo gauges, custom dashes, i already have a body kit site. It would really help if you guys could jot down some turbo alternatives, what turbos would be best to use, as far as performance and would not wear the engine out as bad, (even with low compression fixes). i mean yeah we all plan on putting a turbo in, but i doubt it will happen, i'm like you guys, i'm not made of money either, but it would help in the long run to see what i'm up against. I already know the sites for the basic mods, like intake exhaust,monkeywrench..ect.. Basically in summarization i would like to know what turbos and the sites are like i said above, to see what price range i have to play with, and what later upgrades there are for them, any help would be appriciated. Thanks guys.

P.S. ohh yeah i have seen just like above, the neon underdash lights, where can i find some of those? do they come in a kit made specifically for that or is it more of a custom thing? i like it, it's sweeet! you know, stuff like that, ohh and the door inserts, i saw those somewhere but forgot where.

I will own one in the future, wating for the 2003 this october-november!