Celica Hobby
wen you guys bought ur car did ya get this lil notebook looking thing?

Attached picture 1870095451-DSCN3017.JPG

Attached picture 1870095452-DSCN3018.JPG
no but i got zero interest wink
no, toyota doesn't have a little thing like that for the celica
Nope...
no they don give us anything except gas at my dealership, my uncle has that notebook he got a type-s
no i got this... frown but my sister got one of those for her acura.. but i think it also depends on the dealship/car

since at another toyota dealership when we bought the land cruiser we got one of those leather thigns.. thumbsup

Attached picture 1870095474-Untitled-1.jpg
shit aiite thanks guys, yeah my friend also got a type S
yup

Attached picture 1870095834-DCP_5129.jpg
dont have a pic but i did get one for my celica thumbsup
I got one as well...
nope didnt get one. all i got when i bought my gts was a bomb ass fuckin ride!!!!! celicas rule son!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Burgh_Mike
yup

got just about the exact same one wxcept the toyota is black
Yeah...I got one with my car. It's black, with a red Toyota logo on it.
i got a crusty paper envelope. Who wants that thing anyway...looks like it could add weight and rob horsepower tongue paper is waaaay lighter. thumbsup
I've got the black one with red letters too.

It's listed as a "Preferred Owner's Manual" and usually if you buy a car from Toyota, new OR used, if you ask for one they will give it to you.

The one from Honda is NICE though, I guess they can afford some luxury since you are paying 30% more on the parts for the car spineyes
Nope.. I didn't get an Acura case with my Toyota Celica. I got a pretty shitty little case with my car though, but my moms car (Panasonic Edition) came with a red & black vinyl booklet like the above, I have it some where around here.. I should take some photo's of it since you guys probably haven't seen it since you didn't get the Panasonic Edition in the USA.
Originally Posted by Burgh_Mike
yup
thats waht i got too
i got an orange plastic pouch
both me and my father got one when we bought our celicas. it looks jsut liek the one above balck with red lettering.

so billy yes they do give them out with the celicas
© Celica Hobby