Celica Hobby
Posted By: yellowgt No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 3:27am
So I heard it too. Celicas will no longer be continued after 2005. My Dealer informed me that the sales were not there. Younger kids going for the 4 door cars for lower insurance. I still love mine. My 02 hit 100000 km tonight! A time to celebrate. Did I tell you that I also use my car to deliver DOMINO'S pizza?? What a rush! Anyway... we will have to wait to see what celicas next move is going to be!
Posted By: iggy Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 3:29am
Yeah sux, but in time we may have a baby Supra. thumbsup
Posted By: SurgicalRizz Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 3:30am
I think that Pizza places should go back to that under 30 min. or it's free thing. Then We could race to houses to deliver Pizza
Posted By: Zero Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 4:32am
^^^fo sho

thumbsup
Posted By: 2003cbgts Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 4:52am
hell yea . you deliverin that shit the right way!!!! least you get to the peoples house in hella style thumbsup
Posted By: GOLDCELICA Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 5:08am
No more Celicas at my dealership in my area. Only used ones left frown they'll re-incarnate them I bet in a different form in the long run.
Posted By: celicafourotwo Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 5:11am
like putting our engine in other model car..!!
Posted By: Haulin_A_Doo Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 11:51am
Delivering Pizza with your Celica is an insult to it. Why not just use it as a cab. Poor car! cry
Posted By: csheriff Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 2:33pm
^^^^^
gotta pay the bills somehow.
Posted By: Erick Re: No Longer! - Sep 25, 2004 4:46pm
Originally Posted by SurgicalRizz
I think that Pizza places should go back to that under 30 min. or it's free thing. Then We could race to houses to deliver Pizza

^^exactly why they got rid of the 30mins or your pizza is free.. they noticed a lot more speeding going on as a result. ... thumbsdown

and i think the drivers were docked pay if it had to be given free.. if i remember the article correctly tongue

...and nice yellow celi Stuart i wanted that color but it wasn't available at the tieme..
Posted By: yellowgt Re: No Longer! - Sep 26, 2004 2:33am
Actually, sometimes it takes more that 30 minutes to make the pizza so you would already be late before you even left the store!!Large orders take time to bake.
Everyone likes the celi deliverin anyway. Do you know how it feels when people call and want the yellow celica to deliver?? Plus - it is either the celica of the caravan??Which would you choose? I really enjoy driving my celi - all 100000 of the kilometers.
© Celica Hobby