Celica Hobby
Posted By: Vampyre Request: Exhaust sound files or vid's - Mar 26, 2004 4:04am
I took a look on google but no luck, same on this forum. Does anyone have sound files or even video files that give good quality perception of the TRD exhaust? Any other exhausts are welcome too so I could co compare but I am looking for TRD specifically.
Posted By: XxMerlinxX Re: Request: Exhaust sound files or vid's - Mar 26, 2004 4:10am
I'm too lazy to look, but where was that exhaust shootout when they did all the big companies. I'm sure if you search on here you'll find the post.
Posted By: gtscelica05 Re: Request: Exhaust sound files or vid's - Mar 26, 2004 4:38am
Originally Posted by XxMerlinxX
I'm too lazy to look, but where was that exhaust shootout when they did all the big companies. I'm sure if you search on here you'll find the post.

I kno wat ur talkin bout, but i cant find it...heres the trd exhaust sound clip

TRD EXHAUST SOUND
Posted By: Vampyre Re: Request: Exhaust sound files or vid's - Mar 26, 2004 4:44am
Awsome, thanks for the hook-up. smile

It does have a nice deep and non-ricey sound.
Posted By: BaTMaN_4 Re: Request: Exhaust sound files or vid's - Mar 26, 2004 5:56am
I got a TRD exhaust and my friend videotaped me making a fly by by my house, i would post it up but i dont know how to.
© Celica Hobby