Celica Hobby
I just bought and installed the MTECH Lighting Package off this site from the CelicaStore, and the only problem I'm having with the lights, is the MTECH Racing - H7. I cant see at all. They are on, but when I go under over-passes, I see that my lights are pointed upward. I cant see straight at all. The only other light I see is like 2-3 feet infront of me, but the light is pointed downward.

The MTECH Racing - 9005 are awesome, I turn on my brights, and I can see everything. Lately at night, I've been having to drive with my brights on, or otherwise I won't see at all.

Also, the kit came with foglights, but I dont have any foglights on my car, where to get those?
best I can tell you is to check the lights again where they plug into the back of the housing...maybe something is off a little somewhere confused
after installing them did you try to adjust and aim them? this type of mod is basically plug a play. idunno
no i didnt try to adjust, all I did was snap off OEM, snap on MTECH
i had a similar problem with my lights as well
when they were in crooked it felt like it was seated correctly
all i did was take them out again and reseat them
works like a charm now
hope this helps thumbsup
cool thanks, ill check them after class today!
yea my are decent..
It definitely sounds like you don't have the bubl in correctly..
MTEC H7 lights are really dim. around curves i have to turn my high beam on just so i don't hit the curb.
i like my MTECHs except when it rains cause then i cant see shit cause of the whiter light
i love my MTECHS
© Celica Hobby