Celica Hobby
Posted By: Mad_Game TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:49am
Okay i really like how the eibach sport drop looks, it seems to really level your car out. The TRD drop looks pretty clean as well. I would rather have the eibach sportline because its a bit lower... but i wanna know if it you guys scratch the front a lot (driveways etc)?
Posted By: Mad_Game Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:52am
o keep in mind i have TRD body kit
Posted By: NorwayGT Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:52am
hotchkis
Posted By: MptGlw69 Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:54am
Eibach sportlines. thumbsup
Posted By: righteous_one Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:55am
I heard of people scratching on stock...just take it in an angle and you should be fine
Posted By: Mad_Game Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:56am
Originally Posted by righteous_one
I heard of people scratching on stock...just take it in an angle and you should be fine
ic, what made you go trd?
Posted By: righteous_one Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 5:58am
Originally Posted by Mad_Game
ic, what made you go trd?
the drop is minimal + smooth ride thumbsup
Posted By: Mad_Game Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 6:01am
you car looks pretty low in that sig, im sure you take everything in angles as well
Posted By: matadorgts Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 6:41am
I have the action package too and I just installed my TRD springs... I love them, I feel the difference in handling... also the drop is nice. I have a 2 finger gap between the car and the tires all around.
Posted By: JBing Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 6:49am
HOLY COW!! That is LOW eek, How would you change a tire grin
Posted By: spaztikid Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 7:00am
Originally Posted by NorwayGT
hotchkis
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 2:11pm
Eibach if you have TRD bodykit.
Posted By: ct Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 4:54pm
just take things slow and at an angle...and for godsake if you can go another way that doesn't involve a steep incline then do it...lol. i had a trd drop with no body kit and still scraped just basically due to the fact i was impatient or in a hurry...i sold them because i'm still impatient...but they made the car look/handle great. i still have the trd struts and rear brace but it doesn't feel the same when i had my springs in. i am planning on trd sways to get me back into cornering like a mofo again... grin
Posted By: VC Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 6:29pm
Does anyone here have their car lowered and live in an area with a lot of snow? I am in Minnesota and am worried about getting stuck come winter time!!
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 8:06pm
Originally Posted by VC
Does anyone here have their car lowered and live in an area with a lot of snow? I am in Minnesota and am worried about getting stuck come winter time!!

then don't drive in the snow, unless you have to.
Posted By: VC Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 8:54pm
Originally Posted by VSGTS14
Originally Posted by VC

then don't drive in the snow, unless you have to.

grin grin I can wake up some morning and have 8-10 inches of snow waiting for me with no warning! eek
Posted By: drkramm Re: TRD or Eibach Sport? - Apr 9, 2004 9:20pm
i had a vr6 jetta that had about 2 iches of ground clearnce never got stuck but did have to do some plowing
© Celica Hobby