Celica Hobby
Posted By: dan HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 6:14am
NE1 HERE GOT THE HKS HI POWER EXHAUST??..WAT DO U THINK BOUT IT?
Posted By: Celicaracer18 Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 6:32am
i've heard good things, but don't know much about it
Posted By: v3n0m Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 6:43am
Reviews...Engine...Exhaust Systems...HKS Hi-Power

wave tongue
Posted By: Jae Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 7:01am
from the ecelica reviews, the exhaust has bad reviews
most of the reviews didn't recommanded people to get this, they tend to rust and sound changes
Posted By: DaBigTickett Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 7:18am
^^Question answered, but then again that could just be opinions of ppl who had bad luck with the product, as with everything there are always a few defects.
Posted By: RacerX225 Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 8:04am
Yeah i've heard it tends to rust..
Posted By: shox Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 9:01am
Only rusts with the first generation HKS exhaust, the one's without the engraved HKS symbol on it. The second generation with the engrave HKS supposedly doesn't rust. Make sure you get the good version. That's what I've heard, I'm actually picking one up soon so I can let you know buy possibly next week
Posted By: My Sixth Gear Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 5:12pm
I have the HKS exhaust with the engraved emblem, i've had it for over a year through snow, and rain and have had no rust on it at all, the sound however isn't very loud, but has a low rumble which i like and it screams at the high RPMs, i like the look of this exhaust because its angled like all HKS exhausts and it gives it a neat look, I'd recommend this exhaust if you want an exhaust that isn't too loud and has a good look and isn't huge
Posted By: YoshiVS Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 5:32pm
Originally Posted by My Sixth Gear
I have the HKS exhaust with the engraved emblem, i've had it for over a year through snow, and rain and have had no rust on it at all, the sound however isn't very loud, but has a low rumble which i like and it screams at the high RPMs, i like the look of this exhaust because its angled like all HKS exhausts and it gives it a neat look, I'd recommend this exhaust if you want an exhaust that isn't too loud and has a good look and isn't huge

I totaly agree.
I have the HKS hiper Exhaust and it's been over a year too. And there has been no rust eek
Everything My6thGear said, I believe
I 2 Luv my HKS Exhaust
Posted By: YoshiVS Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 5:33pm
Also is not to loud because it's sound legal

Will never get pulled over for that baby thumbsup
Posted By: eric_h Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 24, 2004 5:52pm
check reviews thumbsup
Posted By: cycocelica Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 25, 2004 3:10am
check the reviews.. but i have heard that it rusts but i have also heard that it is good. confused
Posted By: dan Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 9:25pm
I might sell my hks hi power exhaust..if interested please respond back..ive had it for like 6 months..no rust at all and sounds good..i might get the kazuma so thats why im thinkin of selling..
Posted By: vietnamese2004 Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 9:32pm
Originally Posted by dan
I might sell my hks hi power exhaust..if interested please respond back..ive had it for like 6 months..no rust at all and sounds good..i might get the kazuma so thats why im thinkin of selling..
how are hte gain?
Posted By: dan Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 10:20pm
Im not really sure on the gains...u gotta check a website or ask around ecelica...this axle back exhaust cost over 500 dollars...i would be sellin for round 350
Posted By: EuRoBoYGT Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 10:57pm
i have that exhaust and i love it i haven't had any problems with it. i've had it on my car for over a year all my friends love the way it sound (i've also removed the resenator)and the way it looks thumbsup
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 10:59pm
i don't like it...

ick.
Posted By: v3n0m Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 11:46pm
I dunno, I've lost respect for HKS ever since the first exhaust systems came out & started to rust.
Posted By: YoshiVS Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 26, 2004 11:51pm
^^ cry
Posted By: EuRoBoYGT Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 27, 2004 12:04am
well i love my exhaust and wouldn't trade it for any other thumbsup
Posted By: My Sixth Gear Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 27, 2004 12:12am
HKS is a really good company and i also love my HKS exhaust perfect sound, nice look
Posted By: EuRoBoYGT Re: HKS EXHAUST - Apr 27, 2004 12:19am
thats 2 for HKS
yeah tongue
© Celica Hobby