Celica Hobby
Posted By: LiQuiDKiT2005 Replacement Bulbs - Apr 28, 2003 12:01am
i wanna replace all my bulbs in my headlights and fog lights. ive already replaced the DRL.. to PIAA xtreme white wedge bulbs big difffffference!!! goes from stock being a beige crap color to a nice bright/crystal clear white light. PIAA also makes the high beam/9005 xtreme white, im gonna consider those, but for the low beam.. h7 PIAA does not make.. anyone have any ideas??? i want a high wattage bulb.. like a 55W.. that produces 75W or 100w light lol , for my fogs.. im thinkin the ion yellow H3 bulbs just for a nice unique look for the fogs.. ill probably upgrade to the TRD fog lights in a few months lol anyone have any ideas for the H7? what about HELLA? rofl rofl [Deal] spineyes spineyes puke
Posted By: Evan Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 28, 2003 6:42pm
Originally posted by LiQuiDKiT2005:
i wanna replace all my bulbs in my headlights and fog lights. ive already replaced the DRL.. to PIAA xtreme white wedge bulbs big difffffference!!! goes from stock being a beige crap color to a nice bright/crystal clear white light. PIAA also makes the high beam/9005 xtreme white, im gonna consider those, but for the low beam.. h7 PIAA does not make.. anyone have any ideas??? i want a high wattage bulb.. like a 55W.. that produces 75W or 100w light lol , for my fogs.. im thinkin the ion yellow H3 bulbs just for a nice unique look for the fogs.. ill probably upgrade to the TRD fog lights in a few months lol anyone have any ideas for the H7? what about HELLA? rofl rofl [Deal] spineyes spineyes puke
Have I got news for you: PIAA *does* make H7 bulbs.. you can get them here:

http://www.imotorgear.com/

Once you go to the PIAA section, I think it's under Japanese PIAA or something like that.. you'll find 'em. the h7's are 57.50 a pair in case you were wondering, also.
Posted By: Evan Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 28, 2003 6:47pm
Just wanted to clarify.. that price is for xtreme white PIAAs. I assumed you would want to match the other bulbs you bought. Also forgot to mention they have free ground shipping on any order over 50 bucks.
Posted By: LiQuiDKiT2005 Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 28, 2003 11:00pm
[Mad] so has anyone heard of how good Hella replacement bulbs are?
Posted By: Pete00 Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 29, 2003 4:22am
piaa japan does manufacture h7...i have them:

my piaa xtreme whites vs. stock

[Linked Image from vignando.com]
Posted By: Evan Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 29, 2003 10:56pm
Great pic, Pete.. thanks! I'm going to put mine in this weekend; it's good to know they look as good as I hoped.
Posted By: Chris McLean Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 30, 2003 4:11pm
evan thanks for the info. im so pumped PIAA makes the H7!! i was wondering if you knew if the PIAA japan bulbs are street legal for the USA? thanks!
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: Replacement Bulbs - Apr 30, 2003 11:33pm
Either go PIAA, I have them in fogs and high beams, they are GREAT! and reliable! or go with the MTEC in the ecelica store.
Posted By: Evan Re: Replacement Bulbs - May 1, 2003 5:24am
Originally posted by Chris McLean:
evan thanks for the info. im so pumped PIAA makes the H7!! i was wondering if you knew if the PIAA japan bulbs are street legal for the USA? thanks!
You should check your local laws, but I wouldn't see any problem.. they're stock wattage and same color as all the other xtreme white bulbs (which are street legal).
Posted By: RicePowered Re: Replacement Bulbs - May 2, 2003 1:21pm
Originally posted by TRDGTS014:
Either go PIAA, I have them in fogs and high beams, they are GREAT! and reliable! or go with the MTEC in the ecelica store.
thumbsup thumbsup cheers
© Celica Hobby