Celica Hobby
Posted By: Brian63 Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 11, 2004 5:40pm
Does anyone have any close up pics of a Veilside FF-GT kit or pics of the installation process? I need some up close pics of the individual pieces.
Posted By: Speed4TheNeed Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 11, 2004 8:37pm
well i don't have pics of uninstalled pictures..but i do have quite a few pics of this kit installed on various cars

tell me if this is what you're looking for...if so, i'll post up a few. thumbsup
Posted By: Brian63 Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 12, 2004 5:49pm
Thats fine. What ever you have.
Posted By: Speed4TheNeed Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 2:13am

Attached picture 1953272745-veilsideffgtsilver2.jpg
Posted By: Speed4TheNeed Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 2:19am
hey ec is goin EXTREMELY slow right now..i'm gonna post more up tonight or tomor...my 2nd pic didnt even want to load
Posted By: GQ540 Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 3:01am
<---- check my profile for pics
Posted By: RaptorGTS Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 3:12am
damn your car is tight . Damn i wanted kaminari but i think i gonna get the veilside now . How much was it for the full kit and how much to get it painted. Dont include the wing. Just the FFGT kit and paint
Posted By: ravertony Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 3:22am
Originally Posted by Speed4TheNeed
hey ec is goin EXTREMELY slow right now..i'm gonna post more up tonight or tomor...my 2nd pic didnt even want to load
i think you posted the wrong kit
Posted By: RaptorGTS Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 5:00am
its blitz front but the rest is veilside just not FFGT
Posted By: veilsideffgt Re: Need pics of Veilside FF-GT body kit - Oct 13, 2004 5:09am
check out my profile but i have some of the unpainted pieces on my girlfriends computer...ill try to get those for you
© Celica Hobby