Celica Hobby
Posted By: SuperCharged just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 4:13am
i was supposed to get a custom exhaust last week. a 5zigen muffler with trd piping. white2003gts's friend was selling it to me for 90 since i was a friend of joey's. but i couldn't pay up right away so i asked him to hold it for me til the next friday but he said no. so i offered 120 (his original asking price) if he'd hold it. he said ok. AND joey wanted me to let him have my strut bar for only $20, cause he was getting me this great deal on the exhaust. i originally wanted 40 from him.

a week later. i have the money and i ask him when i can get the exhaust. he said not til a week later because he has to wait for his new stock exhaust to come in. i was like.. what bullshit. i actually thought about breaking the deal off! so i just waited a few more days to think about it.

meanwhile one of my tires blew and instead of getting one new tire and having the car pull to the side like mad crazy, i bought 2 new tires and put them on the front, and that cost me most of my money. soo guess what? no money for exhaust.

since i had to break the deal off becuz shit happened and i didnt end up getting the exhaust, i should still get the other $20 of the $40 for the strut bar, right?

well, joey won't pay up now. he says he still keeps the bar for $20 cause he had his friend hold the exhaust for me. wtf? even if i had bought the exhaust, i would've still had to wait a week for it anyway. a week longer than we agreed on! and that wasnt what i wanted.

damn i got screwed over!

angry angry angry
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 4:14am
anything goes...I think...
Posted By: SuperCharged Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 4:18am
this is celica-related. :p
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 4:32am
ok I wasn't sure if all rants just automatically go to anything goes...my bad. tongue spineyes
Posted By: My Sixth Gear Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 4:44am
ya that sucks..
Posted By: CelicaPrincess Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 5:01am
sorry to hear about this
Posted By: celica2kgts Re: just wanted to vent... - Aug 13, 2003 8:51am
not cool i think he still should have gave it to you @ 90$...sorry ryan
© Celica Hobby