Celica Hobby
Posted By: S1TRD Which spring is lower? - Nov 14, 2002 3:45pm
Hi, I was wondering if some one could tell me which spring is lower H&R or Eibach on the celica? confused
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 14, 2002 5:10pm
i think the eibach sportline. i remember when i was looking i went with the lowest i could find, so i got those...gonna be pissed if i'm wrong. drops 1.8 front and 2.4 rear
Posted By: Pete00 Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 14, 2002 6:05pm
eibach has two springs for the celica: pro kit and sportline.

the eibach pro-kit springs are basically the same drop as trd springs. h&r spings have a lower drop than the pro-kit. the eibach sportline springs are lower than the other two.
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 15, 2002 8:55am
thanks for backin me up, couldnt remember about h&r
Posted By: redracer Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 15, 2002 12:03am
Just get adjustable coilovers, then you dont have to worry about it. You adjust it the way you want it. You also dont have to worry about one corner of the car being lower than the rest of the car or something like that...(Ive seen that before)and the ride is just as good.

You can get Ground Conrol coilovers for the Celica for about 400 bucks or there are probobly cheaper brands available...But I would go w/ a good name brand on suspension. grin

hope I helped
Posted By: Pete00 Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 15, 2002 1:11am
Originally posted by blitz-gts:
thanks for backin me up, couldnt remember about h&r
wink
Posted By: S1TRD Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 15, 2002 12:14pm
Thanks thumbsup

I think al go with the H&R spring kit I dont think I can get the Eibach sportline kit in my country and for adjustable coilovers the cheapest ones I can get are about 900 which works out at $1500 to expensive for me frown
Posted By: Pete00 Re: Which spring is lower? - Nov 16, 2002 4:37am
you won't be dissapointed with the h&r! thumbsup
© Celica Hobby