Celica Hobby
Posted By: verano Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 5, 2003 6:11pm
I just need to know if you power window switch is a 6 wire switch...
Posted By: JLATD Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 5, 2003 10:05pm
What are you trying to do?
Posted By: verano Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 5, 2003 10:37pm
Originally Posted by JLATD
What are you trying to do?
car do not have power windows, so i'm puttin one but i wanna put the switch to where you guys have it, the switch should be 6 wire thats why i wanna know if yours is 6...
Posted By: verano Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 6, 2003 7:40am
anybody know?
Posted By: verano Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 7, 2003 11:35pm
so anybody know if it is a 6 wire switch?
Posted By: Evan Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 7, 2003 11:42pm
send a pm to DJ_Curtiz, he recently installed power windows in his celica.
Posted By: Evan Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 7, 2003 11:44pm
You also might want to check out this thread about the install.
Posted By: verano Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 7, 2003 11:48pm
Originally Posted by EvanJ

i know that, the question is for those with stock power windows...i need to know about that switch...
Posted By: isaac Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 8, 2003 12:01am
I hope this article and pictures may help...
https://celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_217355_0_collapsed_2__1.html

another thing to do is sit in your car and pull up the center parts and look at it thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Evan Re: Need Help from those with Power Windows - Nov 8, 2003 6:12am
Originally Posted by verano
Originally Posted by EvanJ

i know that, the question is for those with stock power windows...i need to know about that switch...

Call your local toyota dealer (parts and service dept.), they can tell you also.
© Celica Hobby