Celica Hobby
Posted By: JDMCelicaGTS Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 27, 2003 6:40am
1) is getting the TANABE SUSTEC LOWER TIE BAR (front and rear) same as getting a TRD Sway Bar set? is CUSCO LOWER ARM BAR same thing?

2) Which will help me out more? Whats more worth it?
TRD Rear strut bar, or Tanabe Sustec front strut bar?
Posted By: JDMCelicaGTS Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 28, 2003 7:10am
anyone wanna help me out?
Posted By: Eugic92 Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 28, 2003 9:22am
1)as far as i kno, cusco makes the front tiebar, and tanabe makes the rear tiebar.

the tie bars increase the rigidity like the upper strut bars. performance gains w/ the tie bars will not be as noticable w/ new aftermarket sway bars.

sway bars will reduce the amount of roll when you make sharp turns. imo, get the trd sway bars.

2)the front upper strut bar and rear strut bar both do the same thing, stiffen up the chassis to aid in cornering. most ppl get the front strut bar first, and then the rear. it doesn't really matter which one you get first
Posted By: JDMCelicaGTS Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 28, 2003 3:07pm
Alright, cool.. thanks! I guess ill get the trd sway bars and the trd rear strut bar first, when i get some $$$...
Posted By: Hungster Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 28, 2003 9:12pm
get the sway bars, Hotchkis makes the best ones, than get the rear strut, it will help a lot trust me, i have em and i love em
Posted By: JDMCelicaGTS Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 29, 2003 12:14am
thanks thumbsup
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: Need help with suspension mods... - Jan 29, 2003 5:55pm
i got eibach sportline springs, trd struts, tananbe front strut bar, trd rear strut bar and hotchkis sway bars front and rear and damn...does that thing corner like a champ
© Celica Hobby