Celica Hobby
Posted By: DJ_NorthStar K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 4:49am
Alright!!! Who knew they were based in Riverside? Not me...anyways, I might get to be in their trials for the Typhoon series on the 04 Celi's. Psh, hell yeh I'll let them use my car if I get to see more Celi's and in the process, get a free intake with some promo stuff. If you're interested, email this guy telling him info on your car, and how they can contact you. Awesome deal, if you ask me... jamesy@knfilters.com
Posted By: biggamejk Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 4:57am
That's so cooL!!! hope you get through!
free intake!!! i'd be there anyday!!! grin thumbsup
Posted By: GreyGhost2k2 Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 5:10am
Originally Posted by DJ_NorthStar
Alright!!! Who knew they were based in Riverside? Not me...anyways, I might get to be in their trials for the Typhoon series on the 04 Celi's. Psh, hell yeh I'll let them use my car if I get to see more Celi's and in the process, get a free intake with some promo stuff. If you're interested, email this guy telling him info on your car, and how they can contact you. Awesome deal, if you ask me... jamesy@knfilters.com

SWEET thumbsup I have a K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake on my car and love it...too bad mine's an '02 and have one already plus I live in TX cry <---becuase I hate spending money grin Anyway GO FOR IT, and what are they planing to do...just get some dyno results etc.
Posted By: DJ_NorthStar Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 5:21am
Yeh, dyno, and emissions/ CARB testing.
Posted By: Steven Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 5:45am
Congratulations! I have a similar deal with Skunk2 in Norco, Cali.
Posted By: DJ_NorthStar Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 5:51am
Originally Posted by Steven
Congratulations! I have a similar deal with Skunk2 in Norco, Cali.

Really? Nice...what are you testing...?
Posted By: Steven Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 5:56am
Cat back exhaust, header, front strut bar, possibly a valvetrain and MAYBE cams.
Posted By: DJ_NorthStar Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 6:41am
wow...nice! hope it goes well wave
Posted By: Doppelganger Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 8, 2004 10:34pm
Wish I lived somewhere that I could be eligible for free stuff.

I have the K&N Typhoon CAI on my '00 Celica, and I like it.
Posted By: xxmonkeyboixx Re: K&N Typhoon Trials - Jan 9, 2004 11:09pm
FREE STUFF??? Wat is it for??? I live in Brea and I could jus take the 57 to 91 to get to Riverside. Use my car for what??? Im really interested please give me some more info bout this...thanks rice
© Celica Hobby