Celica Hobby
Posted By: blitz-gts FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 23, 2004 5:33pm
brand new and never installed. still in wrapping, and comes with warrenty/registration card never filled out. PM me an offer if interested. please include zip code so i can calculate shipping through UPS.

[Linked Image from streetneeds.com]

This seller is located near: BOWERS HILL, VA
Posted By: CelicaGTizzle Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 24, 2004 2:11am
How much?
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 24, 2004 1:12pm
make an offer. need to get rid of it for vegas money.
Posted By: se168us Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 25, 2004 4:43am
Could you post some more pics? (The spoiler without bubbles) I know you say it is brand new but seem like the box is really bad during shipping. Thanks!
Posted By: GQ540 Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 25, 2004 8:08am
Is this the Veilside I (EC-1) spoiler, or the 2nd generation, Veilside II (FFGT) spoiler?
Posted By: c4justin Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 26, 2004 2:29am
Yeah i would like to know if it is the ec-1 or ffgt spoiler. Im interested aslo.
Posted By: CelicaGTizzle Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 26, 2004 6:00am
It looks like the EC-1 spoiler...
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 26, 2004 2:14pm
it's the first one. the reason its still wrapped is because it's the replacement wing for the one i had before. the dealership broke mine so i put the stock one back on and am selling the new one. here are pics of the first one on my car for anyone that needs an idea. just didnt want to have to re-wrap the new one.

its the brand new replacement of the one a dealership broke off mine. i just put my stock spoiler back on and am selling the new one. here a few pics so you can have an idea...

think the cheapest i've found it wsa 567 plus shipping. hoping for 520 shipped, but can negotiate. have a few people interested

Posted By: blitz-gts Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 26, 2004 2:16pm
the new wing has been inspected, and i work in a shipping warehouse so it'll be packed securely and going out UPS insured.
Posted By: c4justin Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 27, 2004 9:09am
frown i dont have enough money. just paid bills sitting here with 300 left to my name. ... well and now a phone bill to pay ... damn bills take up to much money. But if ya still have the spoiler when payday rolls around ill hit ya back. I want that spoiler.
JB
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Nov 29, 2004 5:07pm
Originally Posted by c4justin
frown i dont have enough money. just paid bills sitting here with 300 left to my name. ... well and now a phone bill to pay ... damn bills take up to much money. But if ya still have the spoiler when payday rolls around ill hit ya back. I want that spoiler.
JB

PM sent
Posted By: blitz-gts Re: FS: Veilside Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Dec 8, 2004 5:22pm
SOLD
© Celica Hobby