Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

eek eek Oh maaan.. Im soo sorry frown

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
what am I gonna do...well first off Im salvaging the car, not worth fixing, second I only had liability with insurance so I am basically screwed on that, unless I could sue the deer's family? third off it sucks because I have not had the car that long...like maybe 2 months? Ah well, shit happens, I am ok

The real thing I should have done in this accident was Know what the hell happened, for you see it was dark, and I didnt see the deer EVER, and I had just got done changing lanes a few seconds and was pretty tired so I thought I turned too quickly or somthing and lost control thinking it was my fault, had I know a deer was in front of my car causing me to lose steering so much, and the back end coming lose I could have done more to stop it, however instead I felt the car pull right so i steered it left a bit and then during this whole process the back end was loose from the deer hitting anyway and really I was just so confused because nothing made sense until I saw the "exploded" deer when I got out of the car and look at where I hit

all in all, shit happens, ah well
I feel more sorry for the deer than I do my car or my self...or the rail whoever said that?
Things could have been worse, good thing they were not. I am really at no loss and I am thankful for it.

life is still good

Duwd that seriously sux.. glad you are ok ! you better be happy you drove a celica and not a honda ! cause if you drove a honda you'd be dead..
sorry for the car.. not so sorry for the deer..
I kno what you're going trough.. I just got my brand new Honda Fireblade for bout 2 days when I got hit by a car.. wasn't my fold and the car didn't stop either.. just drove off.. so there I was with a brand new Fireblade all F*cked up.. and didn't have allrisk insurace either since that would have cost me like half the retail price a year to insure that :S

Page 2 of 2 1 2