Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

I was looking into what I want to do with my car in the future. Originally I was just going to keep the stock wing but I have a veilside kit and was thinking about going with something more aggressive. I like the molly wing, but I was also thinking if I get a carbon fiber hood the kaminari wing would be good to help bring it together, whatcha think? Idealy i would like either the trd wing with Carbon Fiber insert or molly wing with Carbon Fiber insert but I'm not sure where I could find that. My celicas spectra blue by the way. and forgive me if you've read this already since I already posted it on clubcelica and newcelica haha

edit: add RMM spoiler w/Carbon Fiber hood to the list, just leave a response if you think that'd look best

[ 04-21-2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: supermatt ]

ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica
Where are you getting the Molly wing? I didn't know that they made those still. I would probably go with that. If not, I am more a fan of the Kaminari race wing. You are right about the aggressive look, the stock wing has got to go. What do you think about the C-One fighter wing. I think that would bring an aggressive look to it, plus if you get a carbon fiber hood that would help a whole lot. I recommend the invader hood for sure. You will have that aggressive look. Ah hell, any one of those spoilers will give you a more aggressive look. So I guess it is just whatever you like. But the Carbon Fiber hood would be awesome, especially on spec blue. If I get the extra money layin around, thats what I'm goin for.

[ 04-21-2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: SpiderManGT ]

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
The molly wing is nice, but on a veilside kit thumbsdown

With veilside, go with the C-One Style Fighter Wing which looks soo nice with the veilside kit and is cheap...or get the APR Celica replacement spoiler, that looks good on the veilside.
The molly or Kaminari aren't aggressive enough with the veilside kit. And get a Carbon Fiber hood with whatever spoiler.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

spidermangt, i wouldn't know where to get the molly designs wing, if i decided that then I'd have to start looking, lol. If I couldnt find it I guess i'd settle for a replica. I think I'm going to go with the kam wing and invader hood though, i think that and the trd fuel lid will help bring in together. thanks for your opinions, and keep em coming I still havent definetly made up my mind.