Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
angry I've been trying for the last 2 hours...and nothing!
rolleyes I'm not "really" good in computers...
spineyes Can somebody help me running my pic on the web?
1869977623-MORRIS.jpg

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
copy/paste this [Linked Image]

Last edited by v3n0m; May 7, 2004 2:57am.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
Thanks for your help...!
I was uploading m y pic to a imgspot.com, then I tried once again... then I saw a reply to my post... and it worked!!!

but I guess I'll change again w/your instruction
Thanks again! thumbsup
BTW How did you get the path (http://www... .../1869977623-MORRIS.jpg)?

Last edited by morris; May 7, 2004 3:19am.

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
you click on the link next to the small camera icon in your first post. whenever you upload a pic, the little camera icon appears, you just click on it & it gives you the URL to the pic, you just copy it & paste it in your signature box in your profile.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Berraquísima!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 963
Likes: 1
THANKS GUYS!
kiss I really love This website!!! You always get help!
I hope I can help somebody too!
Thanks EverythingCelica!!! cheers

Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Link Copied to Clipboard
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)