Grillcraft Grill Install
By Larry Dougherty @ NewCelica

Tools Required:
Grillcraft Grill
Included Hardware
Drill
Phillips Head Screw Driver

This is a really easy install... All you have to do is drill 3 holes on the front lip and sides, place the grill in place and screw it in.. hard huh?? well its a little time consuming and you have to line up the holes right so here it is in a little better detail..

Here are some pics
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

You can see by these pictures where we drilled the holes to mount the grill. What I did was put the grill into place, lay under the front lip of the car and use a punch to mark where I was going to be drilling the holes.. Once all the holes were marked we removed the grill and drilled the holes.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now that the holes were there we put the grill back into place. I laid under the bumper once again and put the screws into the holes, now the fun part. You can use a Phillips head screw driver but I wanted to use the big drill to make it easier, it was a little difficult moving that big drill under the bumper and what not but it can be accomplished. I started the screws through the holes and attached the nuts to the back of the screws and finished screwing it in. I know there is a little more to it than this but its all really self explanitory.. If you have any questions on how to install it that I didnt cover feel free to ask me via email at larrydougherty@yahoo.com smile

Here are some pics of the before and after

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Interested In Purchasing, for a dealer near you?
http://www.grillcraft.com/dealers/index.html