Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
how'd you get that celica decal thingy for your sunroof? i'd like get one to cover up my chipping sunroof frown

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Originally Posted by initial_D
how'd you get that celica decal thingy for your sunroof? i'd like get one to cover up my chipping sunroof frown

no idea i think it was either an option or stock when the previous owner bought the car

Nice ride thumbsup

2001 Toyota Celica
2001 Toyota Celica
Shoulda punched him in the face!!

Nandayo!

2004 Toyota Celica
2004 Toyota Celica
Beautiful car- Love the side view, awesome color choice. Feel for ya on the bumper.

I would definitely recommend the in dash stereo unit by Eclipse you would love it.

Very nice job!

Here's my car with pics of in dash unit if ya wanna check it out. http://community.webshots.com/user/sama4ms

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
That little hole in the top of the bumper just MAKES that kit. Everytime I see one without it, something is just... missing.

You should send that pic to toyota and say "and you retards want to cancel production? Nice move."

Beautiful car.

Last edited by robare99; Aug 11, 2004 6:31pm.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thats hot..

2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
im loving that color
if you get some serious Performance work done i could definetly see you in a mag
cuz, this is what the celica needs, some good Performance rides that look awesome

8600 rpm killer!!!!!!

2002 Toyota Celica GT
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Wow, clearly an amazing display of taste!

This is how people with a lot of financial resources should use there money! Instead of creating generic and tasteless rice-burners.

Only two critisms, the exhaust tip and the side markers (front). The length of them throws things off abit, I would have just shaved them clean off.

Excellent Celica man! I humble myself.

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Originally Posted by veilsideceli02

This is how people with a lot of financial resources should use there money! Instead of creating generic and tasteless rice-burners.

Only two critisms, the exhaust tip and the side markers (front). The length of them throws things off abit, I would have just shaved them clean off.

well the side markers didn't go exactly as planned, you know how they fit the porsche, nice and flush and the out to become the fender, well it was supposed to be exactly like that but then having the fender flares and that wouldn't have worked to smoothly,

and don't worry about the exhaust i plan on changing it next year when i start my engine mods, i got it last minute and it was all they had in stock, and i couldn't enter the show with no exhaust it just isn't right no matter how good the kit looks

2002 Toyota Celica GT
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by Double_Ohh_GTS

well the side markers didn't go exactly as planned, you know how they fit the porsche, nice and flush and the out to become the fender, well it was supposed to be exactly like that but then having the fender flares and that wouldn't have worked to smoothly,

and don't worry about the exhaust i plan on changing it next year when i start my engine mods, i got it last minute and it was all they had in stock, and i couldn't enter the show with no exhaust it just isn't right no matter how good the kit looks

I understand! I've seen a central exhaust setup with that bumper that looks really tight. I think you should consider that.

Can't wait to hear about a Turbo for next year man. Once the engine is all done, you'll officially have a perfect Celica! (in my opinion)

Peace

2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
Exactly what is all done to your exterior? I love your car!

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Originally Posted by Double_Ohh_GTS

I understand! I've seen a central exhaust setup with that bumper that looks really tight. I think you should consider that.

Can't wait to hear about a Turbo for next year man. Once the engine is all done, you'll officially have a perfect Celica! (in my opinion)

Peace

do you have a pic of that exhaust setup?

The O
2005 Scion TC
The O
2005 Scion TC
oooo that would look sick! thumbsup

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3