Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

FU*K ,FU*K , FU*K,THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS . i just picked up my car and found out that they put ANOTHER dent in the same fu*king spot as the last time. the shop manager is a big fu*king lair, he told me that he was going to take off the front kit and side fenders of the car to prevent and dents from forcing a tool in there to tighten up the screws. so i said ok . because i did not want to take anymore chances of dents on my side fenders again.thats because we had that same problem before the shop manager force a tool in my fenders the first time to tighten a screw and did not take off the kit either thats how i got my first dent in the same spot. so i left in the morning and came back in about 5 hours to pick it up and found another fu*king dent in the same area . AND THE DOORS WERE NOT LINE UP because he was lazy and did not want to take off the kit again so that it will take much less time to try to screw the bolt back in without taking off the fender and front bodykit. its now really difficult to get in and out of the car .plus the door is NOT even close to being line up. it leaning towards the floor . so when i want to close it . i will have to go down the car and LIFT the door up so it lines up with the door locks then push it in. this is terrible . so when i went back to the shop those ASSHO*ES said that the boss is not there and that he was probally not going to do it again . so that means after they got lazy , lied to me about taking off the kit AND put another dent on my car . then they say we are no longer going to do anymore more work on the car.this is really pissing me off. angry angry angry hey wil i was wondering do you know if its still possible to tighten my doors if they are hanging towards the floor when they are open? they are just offline when open.its really hard to explain they must have finish it in about 20-25 mins. what a terrible job now im going to have to repair this dent, repaint the fender, and take off the kit to line the door back up . this is going to cost me at least another 500.00-600.00 . i really need to talk to ian but he has not responded to my recorded message yet. does anyone here live in maryland who knows of any good hook ups? to off set the cost. and also with a good rep. thanks for anyones help. cry

King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT
King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT
you know what comicbookguy sue the carshop , i'm not even kidding you should without a doubt sue them

and wil was tellin me that he got his done at a shop in muncy pennsylvania called killer kustsoms or somethin

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
DONT GO TO KILLER KUSTOMS!!!!
They were the shop I had my first hinges done at...They Suck!!!!

Comic, Call my Cell Phone man...703-728-5307 What part of MD do you live in? I can meet up w/ you sunday morning early, if you like. I'd be more than happy to help out if I can.

hey thanks for the help wil, i got to work on sunday all day how about sometime this the week? i have soooo much to tell you. it can go on forever. i really want you to see my doors wil . thanks again for all your help wil. smile oh i live close to were the montrose crossing shopping center is . its where the star bucks , tara thai resturant, sports aurthority is. also where thats the place for the huge rice meet on friday and saturday nights.

Last edited by comicbookguy; Jul 18, 2003 9:13pm.

Originally Posted by Street Prototype
good luck, thats why i didnt get the lambo doors for my Celi, the shops here dont know how to install the damn thing thumbsdown

werd that really does blow only thing i can say is if they don't do something about it or even help you out a little since they did do the poor installation you should report them to the bbb (better business bureau) write tot hem regarding your situation. even if you have to wait it'll be worth it in the end! it's sound very stressful i'd hate to loose out couple g's on some person being lazy and not being motivated to do a great job!!! hope you get it fixed take it easy!

Originate, Innovate, Never Imitate. Since 2000-04.

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Are you talking about rockville?? Hell, I'm only like an hour from there man. It's hard for me to do anything during the week cause I work so damn much. Give me a call on my Cell and we might be able to work out a time this week, better for me around 3-4 till whenever.

Originally Posted by PhatCellyGt
JGMX: where did you hear about carexcess hinges falling down? I know EVERYONE who has these hinges on their celica. Hell, I probably had something to do w/ the sale to them smile

I was talking about some replicas, theyre cheap but bad quality.

yes its rockville maryland .i have to work early sunday from 7 - 7 so i will call your cell on monday afternoon or monday evening. if its cool with you.let me know because i dont want to bug you when you are at work. thanks again for looking at it bro.i want to at least find out what you think about the work they did before i do anything else to the door. wil you know just about everything about these things so at least no other shops can try to trick me again .thanks again for all your time and help wil.

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
No problem man, give me a call tomorrow somtime, we can meet up this week during the evening.

04 Mazda RX8
04 Mazda RX8
LOL...wow once again i'm glad i got those damned things off my car before it was too late

kool wil i will call you on monday.and thanks for everyones input on this matter . the truth is not like they will fix it, but EVEN if they said we will fix it again HAHAHA , i will NOT bring it back to them again ive had it with that terrible shop. its because when i went back to talk to the employees about them not taking the right steps to fix it right . they were all lazy, and piss off. just because they put ANOTHER dent on my car and took a short cut to install my doors . the manager TOTALLY LIED to me about doing it the right way . then took the short cut . so they took about 25 mins instead of 3- 4 hours to do it right. the dumb manager did this twice and as a result 2 dents in the same spot. anyways im sayinng if you had this many problems with one shop , after going back again and again about 3-4 times of screw ups . the employees are piss off at me now just because they screw upbig time . they were all saying FU*k, over and over again. really angry. NOW the thing is if i bring it back to these piss off people who cant do anything right they WILL FOR SURE put some kind of damage on my car to get me back maybe screw with my engine or scrape my car and rims. its sort of like going to a resturant and saying i dont like this dish 3 to 4 times with the same cooks. you know what i mean? they will most likely spit or do something to your food for that.why take anymore chances with these fu*king misleading assho*les .i will just get someone else to do it instead. but again thanks for everyones input. i really hope none of you have to go through this kind of hassle. i mean the kit is the best out there , its really good quality, but if you get the wrong shop to do it . its going to cost yopu big time. smile

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
worst shop with worst people...
sorry to hear that

Satoshi from JAPAN

04 Mazda RX8
04 Mazda RX8
not too sound like a d!ck but i'm glad i'm not the only one who gets nothing but bullshit from their bodyshop

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
What's up man!!! How have you been? Remember, I got shit too wink I just left before anything else happened to my poor car. I still owe you for that one smile

hi , wil ive sent you a pm. thanks again bro. smile

04 Mazda RX8
04 Mazda RX8
yeah i definitely saved your ass...just wish someone could've done the same for me. oh well, my baby "should" be back on the road at the end of this week

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Cool man, keep me updated! I wanna see some "finished" pics

Sara Sucks :P
Originally Posted by PhatCellyGt
What's up man!!! How have you been? Remember, I got shit too wink I just left before anything else happened to my poor car. I still owe you for that one smile

Someone could of saved me, but no it was too late for me to back out. But Springmans/KillerKustoms treated me awsome and is still treating me awesome. They are fixing my hinges in a couple of weeks. I don't recommend the Lambo doors to anyone (Either Kit) unless it isn't a daily driver. To much of a pain in the ass IMO.

Dave waht else are you getting done with your car?

04 Mazda RX8
04 Mazda RX8
Originally Posted by Jamey
Dave waht else are you getting done with your car?

I'm just getting hinges taken off, having my sideskirts fixed, and getting a new paint job because the original one sucked ass. supposedly it will done end of day tmrw or thursday

Hope everything works out for you...

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Jamie, I wish you could look at the Carexcess hinges...You wouldn't say what you just said. There have been NO PROBLEMS w/ the carexcess kit, only springmans. No matter how they fix it, it's gonna go bad again. His kit overextends the gas shocks. Making them blow or lock up. Also, his design isn't solid enough for the endweight of the doors. I've tried to tell mark, but he thinks he's god or something and won't listen.

If that is true Wil, and i had the money i would go to them to get new ones. Since i am strapped for cash right now i am stuck with the ones i got.

Jamey

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Very understandable man, I'm the same way now. No modding for me for awhile frown

Page 2 of 2 1 2