Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
stock celica with 5zigen copse rims in silver please
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,265
TheFilipinoCrew
2000 Toyota Celica GT
TheFilipinoCrew
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,265
damn those rims are f ing sweet
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
I know
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 119
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 119
cooltoy is the freakin rim master look at his chops with rims it almost flawless damn nice job!!
Last edited by white_celicagts; Nov 18, 2004 10:48am.
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Nice job cooltoy, can you drop to the point where the tires are almost hitting the body ? thanks
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
like this
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
thanks XplodCelica0708
that rim look right with that car
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
can someone lower the car more
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
sure
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
can someone photo chop this racing hart c2 for me and lower the car
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Member
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 398
thanks, 5zigne copse look better
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
HA! Caught the flaw! Look at the floors reflection
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Nope, just a begginer myself, try copying the photoshoped rims though, changing the opacity of them, then adding a mask, that should give the effect you want
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Nope, just a begginer myself,
Nuff said.
I got exactly the effect I was looking for.
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Nope, just a begginer myself,
Nuff said.
I got exactly the effect I was looking for.
Right, you're just ashamed you got schooled by a begginer
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 399
MiKeStyLeZ
2001 Toyota Celica GT
MiKeStyLeZ
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 399
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 874
Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Nope, just a begginer myself,
Nuff said.
I got exactly the effect I was looking for.
Right, you're just ashamed you got schooled by a begginer
I am not ashamed of anything. I am just here to help people and untill we see you helping out -
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Member
2004 Toyota Celica
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 266
[quote=cooltoy2000]Ha,ha. Have I ever seen any of your photoshop work here?
Nope, just a begginer myself,
Nuff said.
I got exactly the effect I was looking for.
Right, you're just ashamed you got schooled by a begginer
I am not ashamed of anything. I am just here to help people and untill we see you helping out -
[/quote]
Don't worry, I will, once I get a faster computer. Right now I have Photoshop on my sis' computer so I have to be moving pics from comp to comp, also my machines aren't exactly state of the art, mine is 8 yrs, hers is newer maybe 3 yrs old, I don't know since we got it free
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
hey this might help you
Last edited by Larry_GTS; Nov 22, 2004 1:56pm.
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
crespo needs to stfu
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 119
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 119
crespo needs to stfu
and quite honestly crespo I don't think it really matters cause all the guy wants is to see the rims on a red celi... so again... STFU
Last edited by white_celicagts; Nov 22, 2004 2:11pm.
Joined: September 2004
Thank you. : Racing Trendz' owner Steve who's helping to make my car mine.
Show All Member Profiles
Part Reviews
OEM Parts Catalog
Body Kits, Ground Effects
Hoods, Hood Scoops
Spoilers, Wings, Splitters
Side Mirrors
Head/Tail Lights & Bulbs
Interior Appearance
Interior Performance
Engine Dress-up Kits
Exhaust Systems
Engine Performance
Bars, Braces, Coilovers
Shocks, Springs
Wheels, Tires, Brakes
Audio, Video, Security