Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Here are some good shots of the 100% finished product. I finally got time late tonight to take some good shots to post for you guys. These are some great parts and are a must for anyone who is serious about thier handling. No hype with these at all. Driving with a set on is believing. You won't find a better end link around if you can find any others!!! Easy adjustability. Change your handling in less than 5 minutes! I can't wait till it stops snowing here so I can drive with these again!

Front and rear sets
[Linked Image from hypermotive.net]

Check out the hardware. Grade 8 bolts, and teflon lubricated heims( rod ends ) mean a smooth yet firm ride. No heim chatter and longer lasting.

Front end links

[Linked Image from hypermotive.net] thumbsup Rear end links

Can be ordered now on the www.hypermotive.net [hypermotive.net] store or email me for paypal instructions. Like I said last week. These are being sold direct to keep the cost of these down for you. Take advantage!!! Front End Links- $85.00+ SH Rear End Links- $75.00+ SH! Ship next business day

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Quitting ricing now can greatly reduce serious risks to my mental health.

thumbsup These are a great product guys! They will help you adjust the sway bar pitch on your Celica to give you the ability to customize or correct over-steer, stop sway bar rubbing, and preload front wheels for drag racing. Especialy for those with lowered suspension who are using the stock endlinks.

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Quitting ricing now can greatly reduce serious risks to my mental health.

We now have a link up for those that want the front and rear set of links as a package. $150. Check it out. www.hypermotive.net [hypermotive.net] Look in the Store.

We've lowered the price for a limited time to $60 for a rear set and $70 for a front set. $130 for a full set! Check it out at www.hypermotive.net! [hypermotive.net!] We want to get these out on the street so people can see how good these things are! We accept paypal as well!!

Here is a pic of the end links installed.