How To Install MWR 255 LPH Fuel Pump

1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.

2. Open your gas lid, and open the gas cap so you can release the pressure.

3. Take rear seats out of the car.

4. You will now be able to see the fuel pump assembly covered by a metal plate, at first I didnE™t think I was going to be able to get it off but just pry it out with a flat head screw driver.
[Linked Image]

5. Disconnect the 2 harnesses from the pump assembly
[Linked Image]

6. Disconnect both of the lines that connect to the pump, the one on the back of the assembly is a bitch to get out, just play with it and it will come off.
[Linked Image]

7. With a screw driver unbolt all 8 bolts.
[Linked Image]

8. You can pull the whole assembly out, be careful with the filter, place it on top of a plastic bag, fuel will leak out of the old fuel pump.

9. Disconnect the bottom part of the assembly.
[Linked Image]

10. Disconnect the upper part of the assembly; you will also have to disconnect the 2 harness that I pointed out on the picture, 1 and 2. DonE™t mess with the ground or the upper rubber gasket.
[Linked Image]

11. With the screw driver place the tip where the arrow is, and then just tap it till the old pump comes out.
[Linked Image]

12. Transfer the rubber gasket thing label as #1, the yellowish thing label as#2, and the filter label as #3, transfer everything to the new pump.
[Linked Image]

It should look like this ones is done.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

13. Put the new pump into the assembly.
[Linked Image]

14. You will have to rewire the connection. As you can see here in the pix how much I cut, and then just rewired it with electrical tape.
you can also solder the wires together, if you know how to solder thing, then go ahead and do as you know.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

15. Put the top part back on, you will have to modify the bottom part of the assembly, I used a regular sharp knife. Cut as much as you see here in the picture
[Linked Image]

Bottom after modified
[Linked Image]

16. Put pump assembly back in place

17. Put all 8 bolts back together

18. Connect the lines, and harnesses

19. Place the top metal plate back on; it should still stick right back on.

20. Start the car and check for any leaks.