Hey guys, I need some advice/suggestions-- I have a 2003 GTS w/115k in GREAT condition from what everybody who has looked at it has said. Electrical system was said to be extremely healthy and I just got a great report from a Toyota tech at the dealer of it being in remarkable shape. However, I have a broken rear spring, and leaking front shock, and a frozen rear caliper. I figured so long as I can afford it, I would replace all 4 shocks and springs, as well as 4 drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, and standard replacement rear calipers.

Please also keep in mind -- I am paralyzed from my chest down and have no outside help, so cost is an important factor. I don't mind paying for quality parts, but this also isn't a race car, even though I may do one track day a year.

I have three questions, the first one is in relation to ride height and which brands to use and which to stay away from because of the way they are made and then cause the car to ride higher than stock. I saw some reviews which mentioned this specifically as an issue when the guy used a cheaper brand, I think off ebay.

Second question is which brands should I be looking at for replacement rear rotors? I don't need anything special, however I do plan to use a high quality brush on high temp caliper paint, but that's it.

My last question is about the Avensis brake conversion -- I would love to do this conversion if it is going to roughly be about the same price. Any really good reasons to do it or to avoid it??

I suppose I have one more question --is there anything else I should look at changing that my friend the Toyota tech may have overlooked? Some things that will be going very soon like ball joints or rubber boots, things along those lines?

Thank you very much guys!