There are no instructions in TOYOTA's maintenance manual to bleed brake lines that I know of.

Due to persistent problems with air in brake lines after a complete bleed, I suggest the bro not to bleed out the system completely at one time, but pump out whatever old fluid in the reservoir you can and refill, then bleed out 1 or 2 ozs from each line each time you open up the brakes. After 2 bleeds, the system will be full of new brake fluid without risking adding air into the brake lines.

The GTS brake lines are cross fed. The correct sequence is REAR LEFT, FRONT RIGHT, REAR RIGHT and FRONT LEFT ( driver).

I can bleed brakes by myself by jacking up the tire 1 at a time, idling the engine to power the brake pump, pump the brake 5 times then hold down the brake pedal with a stick against the seat, then get to the brake line to bleed. Repeat pumping and bleeding each line 2 or 3 times to make sure no air is left. Repeat with other tires per sequence above.

GTS' brakes are smooth, grabbing linear, powerful, predictable, better than MBZ top of the line S600 or PORSCHE 911.

Last edited by CAPTAINSOLO; Dec 27, 2017 3:51pm.