Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

2004 Toyota Celica GT
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Hi everyone,

Looking to sell my 2004 GT with factory action package. Exterior is black, interior is black/grey. 136k miles.

Comes with a spare set of wheels and snow tires. The snow tires are great - makes this car a RIOT to drive in the winter. I tried not to be out much because of the low profile of the body kit, but sometimes it was hard to resist going out and having fun. Really sad to see this car go. Wouldn't be selling it if my wife could drive a manual transmission, but now that we have a young daughter, we need to be able to switch cars occasionally and also needed a more family oriented option. Don't buy if you need space for a car seat! It can be done but it is NOT fun.

Replaced clutch 2 years ago.
Was stored during winters until 3 years ago.
No mechanical problems during my ownership and nothing appears to be wrong at this time.
Non-smoker, very clean interior

Two small accidents:
1) Very low speed front end, drivers side 3 years ago, car slid while idling into a parked commercial vehicle. Minor work to body kit and hood, fixed nicely, repainted whole front end while the body shop had it to clear up scratches.
2) Major collision near miss, woman texting almost rear ended me but swerved at the last minute and just clipped the passenger side brake light and scratched the bumper. Very lucky to have very little damage - fixed nicely.

$6500

Photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=157X-DpzA1U-1ZPwh-lOW6tBBxgYc2Q1H

Some notes:
- Small dent in the passenger door, not extremely noticeable from outside but the rear view mirror points at it which is kind of annoying
- I replaced the spoiler because the Action Package spoiler was ridiculously huge. Could find a replacement for ~$200 on ebay if you need one
- The trunk carpet is wearing down underneath, looks find on top though. Doesn't show in pictures but you will see it when you lift it up to get to the spare tire

Last edited by guest91; Mar 21, 2018 9:10am.

Where is this?

willing to trade a 02 automatic gt?