Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#456612 Jan 31, 6:07pm
Just bought a 95 celica gt automatic. I've wanted one since well hell since 95. It's stock and looking to upgrade some stuff. Intake, exhaust system suspension. Was looking for advice on products that give good bang for the buck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Intake and exhaust are mainly up to you since well exhaust is pretty obvious its what your going to hear a lot anyway so for cat-backs or axle back its up to you, I personally like my muffler delete, sounds great but prepare for some ear rape on the highway with the 5 speed. Though if your looking for headers I'm not sure, I got myself some Megan Racing headers but haven't put them on the car yet, I was gonna dyno it before I put them on and after to see if it does something, they seem good quality though and I feel the suction form them when I blow in one tube, but I can only assume. Intake is up to you really on how much you wanna pay I have a K&N but its in the most useless position ever (previous owner put it behind the rad...guh) its about air passage mainly, picking where the best place to get air from in a Celica is very limiting. Suspension, personally I would do air-ride, and if your concerned about performance on air-ride go watch gears & gasoline's vid on that its better than you think. The only turn off with air-ride is the expense, but at least you can go as low as you want and not be scared of speed bumps. On the cheaper side though I hear K-sports coilovers are good, quote me loosely on that, someone with experience with them may say otherwise.

Hope this helps somewhat.