Hello again,

I am working on getting the ol 2000 Toyota Celica back up to full potential and I realized the horn no longer works, not when pressed in the steering wheel or the alarm going off.

The horns them selves do work, i tested them by having a positive lead tap the where the connector inserts on the metal pin. They do work.
I went to the fuse box and noticed the horn relay doesn't click.

While attempting to add new key fobs (car didn't come with any when i bought it) i realized the RS3200 was missing a wire. and i had found a piece of wire (green with red stripe) under the floor mat.

I am thinking that has to be why my horn doesnt work.

I had give the Celica for my brother to use and the horn was working when I handed it over to him a year ago or so.

Also note that my Celica doesnt have the knee trim. And the rs3200 is hanging. I think it was kicked or got caught and ripped out. I haven't been able to find the other end of the wire. Just that the connector is missing a wire and I just happened to fond a wire under the floor mat.

TL/DR: Horn doesnt work not even during car alarm,
Relay does not click and has been replaced. RS3200 is missing a wire, found a piece of wire (green w/ red stripe). Please help?
20190214-172634.jpg 20190214-172645.jpg