So, a few weeks ago I took my 91' celica GT out for the usual charge-up-the-battery and shake-it-down drive around town, parked it and when I cranked the e-brake, the cable snapped at the lever.

I've got it unbolted but there's a plug into it that I'm not sure how to remove, its got this little button to it that doesn't seem to do anything though from pictures online it doesn't seem that part is meant to come off.
Super not certain.

All I know is I'm trying to sell the thing but I'd like to at least fix this beforehand because it broke while I had it if that makes any sense.

Also; Do I need to get a new ebrake lever entirely or can I disassemble it and replace the cable?
I should just be able to back it up on ramps, get under it and do what I have to do, yes?

PS: The bolt at the 3 o'clock position snapped off at the head, would 3/4 bolts still hold it safely in place or should I make a point to drill out and replace the 4th bolt beforehand?

I apologize for the sleu of questions I'm just trying to do this the right way and make sure the car is safe for myself and whoever might own it next.

*(For anyone inquiring about its sale, it's 91' Red Toyota Celica GT (Trunk not liftback), 164k original miles, I believe I am the 4th owner.
It's on marketplace you can DM me for the link. I can also send pictures or video etc.)*