Hello!

I purchased a 1998 SS3 earlier this year.
Has a 3SGE Red Top
Lots of fun... until it wasn't...
Car blew a plug out of cylinder 3, out of the head, and into the coil.
So the fun begins...

Had a shop redo the threads and replace the plugs, coils, and starter which was also fried.
Electrical issues from this event blew a couple fuses, and relays. Also replaced. Shop couldn't get it to start or fire so I took it back.
Few months later I'm stuck. Where I am at currently-
Car fires. Felt great and had some help from some lovely friends to get to this point. A sensor near the alternator was not plugged in, and the negative wire was ripped (likely from shop accidentally or otherwise.)

But now... this is where we are at.
Car starts, and dies.

What I have done so far-
Purchased a donor harness and ECU. Both known good. Was originally going to swap the whole harness but decided not to after getting to the sensor from above fixed.
Verified between the two different ECUs - Problem persists

Verified fuel pump is working and getting power

Verified fuses, relays, etc. All good.

Pulled MAF sensor, issue persists with it connected or disconnected.

Where weirdness begins: Car cranks just fine, will start but then die. If I turn the key back and forth from the "Acc" and "Run" positions, I can keep the car running. Video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/iqKnBynBoCE?feature=share

I am a amateur mechanic at best. Help is greatly appreciated. I am really stuck at this point. Bounced a lot of ideas around with folks none of which have lead to anything. Big one was possibly immobilizer turning the car off? I tore my dash apart to find one, but I am about 99% sure this car does not have one. Could be wrong of course and looking in the wrong spot, but no lights or sounds to indicate otherwise.

Thank you all,
Owen smile