Ok, I'm going to try and make this long story as short as possible. I had one horn, single wire going to it, bolted to the top cross member in front of the radiator, that doesn't work. In the process of troubleshooting and tracing wiring, I discovered a second horn, bolted on the lower front frame just to the right of the radiator, two wires going to it, that doesn't work either.

I verified both horns work by applying 12V across them separately, they both beeped. I replaced the horn relay, only to find out the original relay was good, because when pressing the horn button (airbag) at the wheel, both new and old relay were clicking. I currently have the new relay in there. I tested the relay contact in the fuse/relay box in the engine bay, I get continuous 12V at terminal #2, but when I jump to #1, which should short and therefore blare either horn (as I don't know which one is the actual or original horn), but no sound from either one.

I checked the 7.5 amp fuse for continuity, and it tests perfect, it's good.

Now the fact that when I press the horn at the steering wheel and the relay clicks, that means the clock spring (spiral cable) is good right? My airbag light is not on so this is why I'm assuming my clock spring is good because last I had the problem with my horn not working on one of my other vehicles, my airbag light was on as well, therefore I had to replace the clock spring.

I think I've tested everything above at the fuse and relay to prove they're good, unless you can offer additional suggestions, but I'm thinking there's an issue with the wiring somewhere.

So, first of all, can someone please tell me which one is the original horn location for the 94 Celica, is it the two-wire horn towards the lower part of the front bolted to the right of the radiator, or is it the single-wire horn bolted at the upper cross member in front of the radiator? I'm thinking it's the former (two-wire horn toward bottom front), but if someone can please confirm for me what location the original horn should be, I could troubleshoot a little better because I think the other horn was intended to be a bypass or a fix, or maybe in addition to, but I just want to get the one original horn working. Thanks in advance.