Hoping someone can help out. No engine light or codes. Runs fine when it runs but very rarely the car stalls out it happened today at a stop light and last year going up a mountain.

Here’s how the issue presents itself when I have it.

Occasionally I can get it to idle. Sometimes you can idle and press the gas and it will do okay but as soon as I put it in drive the buzzing of something(sounds like front left of the car) gets higher pitched and dies. This just started again today but has happened once about a year ago going up a hill. It eventually just ran until today sitting level at a stop light.

I sat for about 2 hours with it in this condition until a tow truck came. After the twenty minute ride home I was able to drive it off of the back of the truck and let it run for about thirty minutes testing foreword, reverse, etc and it runs like it never happened??

Any and all possible ideas will help a ton!! When it’s fixed I’ll post the solution. I’ve seen similar posts online but no one ever posts the solution haha.

Below is a video of the issue. I’m sorry I was talking the whole time in hindsight I should have been quiet to make it easier. Of course the car runs as it should for the time being so I can’t redo the video.