Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#472432 Nov 14, 11:58am
2000 Toyota Celica Gt
2000 Toyota Celica Gt
Hey yall thank you for letting me join. I have a question. My 2000 celica gt she is gonna be a beauty. When I plugged my charger into the port blew the radio the wipers the heater the gouges. I reached the fuses and the relays and 160 later no lights only on half the dash. Any suggestions. Thank you

Annitr #472494 Nov 17, 4:29pm
Your charger is probably shorted inside. Don't plug it in again. It probably blew some fuses on the fuse panel of the Body Control Module at the passenger's left knee.

If all fuses are good but instruments' lights are still off, the Body Control Module may have been burned, needs replacement. Unless you are good with auto electric, it's probably better to find a good auto electric shop. They would save you a lot of time, money and potentially more damages if you keep playing with the electrical system.

1 member likes this: Annitr

CAPTAINSOLO #472544 Nov 20, 9:32pm
2000 Toyota Celica Gt
2000 Toyota Celica Gt
It's not what you said , thank the God's and Goddess. Was the fuse panel that confused me . It was like looking at a Map only I was in the wrong place.. Finally figured it out after going through a70$relay + 3 for 13 a piece.When I did the fuses something popped so I went through them again .only something didn't seem right so. I went back through them again.. It was an empty sunroof fuse that when I put the 15 a in to my surprise made the panel light up my back up lights work,directional, heaters ect. Now to get a fusible link to make my radio work. I'm lost without Ozzies Boneyard.. Thank you