Ok so long story short my spoiler was ripped off by a stupid mistake (not my fault). I found a body shop with great reviews. They told me i needed to get a new spoiler, old one could be repainted but the arms where it attached to trunk were torn off the screws that hold it in place and may not be secure to attempt to re-attach the old spoiler. So they found me a gts spoiler for my gt. They repainted it. When i got car back i immediately noticed the spoiler looked shorter, so much so that the ends/tips of spoiler are tapping the body of my car just above the tail lights when trunk is used or hitting bumps im sure too. They put some foam tape on the ends of spoiler due to my concern when i picked car up. I ended up taking tape off, it caused spoiler to touch car body all the time. I was hoping once the tape was off, it would be ok. Nope. The paint on body of my car is getting more and more scratched from spoiler over time. I just want my car back to how it was, it is a beautiful car and this has me so upset. I dont know what to do. My original spoiler did not curve down towards body of car as much as new one does. But original had screws ripped off and cannot be re-attached as securely. They said they would have to use glue, and it has some deep scratches so im not sure how repainting it would look. Im just not happy that they did not communicate with me better about the whole thing and that the spoiler is not the same. Beginning to think i should get another spoiler and make sure it is from a gt not a gts (does anyone know if these spoilers are slightly different?)...
My celica is a 2002 gt. Please help.
20230718_213201.jpg
New spoiler almost touching car body

Screenshot_20230718-213000_Gallery.jpg
New spoiler almost touching car body

Screenshot_20230718-212435_Gallery.jpg
Original spoiler, shows more space between ends and car body