I have a 2003 Toyota Celica GT I'm putting up for sale in Phoenix, Arizona. I've owned this car for almost 10 years. It's gotten me through being single and it's always been a joy to drive.

So here's the car details for those interested. I am selling this as is so I'm not able to fix any of the issues listed at the bottom.

This is a Used 2003 Toyota Celica GT Hatchback Coupe 2D
1.8L 4 Cylinder VVT-i Gas Engine
29 MPG City/36 MPG Highway
4 Speed Automatic Transmission
3-Owner Used Car with a clean title and no accidents.
95,047 Miles which means the engine is still in really good condition and should have many many years left of service.
Spectre Blue Mica exterior color (paint needs some work though)
Interior Grey Cloth seating
Power Steering
Power Locks
Power Windows
3rd Party Installed Stereo (needs bluetooth adapter to enable BT)
2nd Owner installed a custom Bass in the trunk
Just recharged the AC and it's nice and cold so that's working just fine.
Tilt Steering Wheel
ABS (4-Wheel)
Dual Air Bags (airbag light is on because the repair place took apart the steering wheel to check Cruise Control)
Powered Moonroof (better sunroof)
JBL Premium Speakers

So here's what's wrong and needs to be reviewed.

1-The windshield wiper fluid container is cracked. It leaks when you put in windshield wiper fluid. Thankfully an easy fix.
2-The rubber and plastic parts that are in direct sunlight are crasking. This means the window and door insulation are just not as good as they used to be. The issue with being in the AZ sun for the last 2 years.
3-The car has not been used at all for the past 2 years. It has been sitting on residential lots and now on the neighborhood street. Hence the paint is in bad shape. There are also just wear and tear knicks and dings on the paint that i've included a few pics of just so you know what you're looking at.
4-The Cruise Control no longer works. I've had a repair place look at it and they couldn't figure out why. They only found that honking the horn turns on the cruise control but doesn't make it activated and apply. So not an issue if you aren't doing long drives or use Cruise Control religiously.
5-The biggest issue and reason for the lower price is the electrical problem. After a few days the battery of the car is drained. I can still jumpstart the car and it's fine but something is pulling power non-stop and causing issues. I've had that looked into and the repair place couldn't figure out what was happening there. We have already replaced the alternator with a brand new one so that's not the issue.
PXL_20230917_195413466.jpg PXL_20230917_195402623.jpg PXL_20230917_195345011.jpg PXL_20230917_195334073.jpg PXL_20230917_181651302.jpg PXL_20230917_225020541.jpg PXL_20230917_224807629.jpg