Hello everyone long time anon viewer, long time t230 lover

I have a 2004 GT and after working on small additions, replaced defective aftermarket head unit, new headlights/taillights, new recently replaced VVTI solenoid, restored functionality for sunroof(was a craiglist buy-multiple issues), I am looking into more complex builds. I am also very new to manuals(less than 3 years), I have a planned clutch upgrade(that I bought off amazon) that will happen this Saturday. After replacing my headlights, I noticed that the area behind the foglights has a lot of empty space. Could I fit turbos in both of those voids? Ive considered an aftermarket exhaust manifold. Are Lotus superchargers(Katana?) compatible with the limited space with a 2004 GT? What can I do with all that empty space? Aftermarket DME?

About me: I hardly ever use 5th unless its for long distance trips and I prefer available torque and lower gears "just in case" I need to get out of situations with speed. It is my daily. Replacing the 20yr old VVTI solenoid reawakened the "sport", in cheap sports car. I am considering a hybrid air suspension. My other car is x4 faster than this "grocery getter", so absolute performance for this is not a priority for me. Ive considered getting new seats for added comfort but havent gotten around to executing due to "measurements" in accordance with interior design limitations.

The car is plenty fast regardless of what it can do on paper and I couldnt be any more satisfied with it!
Cheers!