Hi Friends, I have a 1990 Celica (bought brand new), still in good condition and I plan to keep it until it dies or I die....whichever comes first...LOL. I recently have had to get suspension work done: replacing front strut assembly, cv joint axle, and boots on rack and pinion. Of course with vehicle being so old, OEM parts are discontinued and forced to get AfterMarket parts or junkyard parts. New aftermarket strut assembly was put on vehicle and car is now lower in the front (wheel well space is less than original). Also for some reason it seems like the engine bay is a bit lower somehow. What is really intriguing is that now when I go to pull my oil stick out, the oil dip stick does not pull straight out like I've known it to do these many years I've had car. When I pull the dip stick straight out it, it hits up against the opposite wall (so to speak). One would have to flex bend the stick to pull it out. This is not how I recall ever pulling the dip stick out. Mechanic says its normal because of the where dip stick is positioned. I disagree because I've never known to have difficulty pulling the oil stick out before over the years. It's been a straight out pull from my recollection. Am I mistaken or not recalling correctly? I'm posting to ask if any other 1990 Celica owners can verify if your dip stick pulls straight out or if you have to bend it a little to pull it out. Thanks for any responses. .... Here's a video link of me pulling out the dip stick: https://veebsphotos.wistia.com/medias/7lsak8891t