Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#6497 Oct 26, 11:01pm
hi guys, i'm new to this website. I'm from Australia and i need some of ur help here.I've just bought an APEXi Rev/Speed Meter (RSM) and i have installed it.I've got the wires covered with black sticky tapes and there's another input wire that goes into the device (a huge and thick one) that is the only wire that i couldn't hide and i left it dangling on the dashboard where i put the device.Right now i was thinking to remove the middle compartment b/w the driver and the passenger seat where the stereo and the middle storage compartment is so that i could drill a hole and put the device in the middle storage compartment itself just to hide the wire.
* The question is how can i remove the whole middle mold.*

Hope to hear from you guys.Will appreciate if you could help me.THanks

it's quite easy...first you look where the window switches are. you must take off the bottom piece first(plastic around the shifter and window buttons) you can take it off by putting ur finger under the plastic where the rubber(from the parking brake) is. Just pull up and it'll pop off. there is a small harness behind the cigarette lighter jack that must be unplugged before the entire bottom portion can be removed. after that bottom piece is removed, take off the a/c control tabs. you can pull them straight off. take all 4 piecs off. if you have the jdm style controls that are digital, u'r gonna have to figure a different away around it. you'll notice that there are 4 screws that hold that upper plastic in. 2 behind the controls and 2 under the controls. remove those. now you can put ur fingers under and pull it off. everything should now pop off. there is another harness behind the clock that must be disconnected b4 the entire console can be removed. and you should be done. hope i've helped.

yeah thanks eugic...i got it now... [Razz]